Monday, September 10, 2007
A very nice surprise...
I've been nominated by Lisa from Blackwater Park. What a nice surprise, I like her blog very much and find it so useful. And I really didn't know she reads my blog... Lisa, I'm honored to pass it on to (I can't keep track of everybody who's been nominated, sorry if it comes to you twice):
1) Isabelle from KittyCouture
2) Robin from Robin's Mostly Sewing Blog
3) Liana from Sew Intriguing
4) Rosanne from She's Sew Unusual
5) Sigrid from Sigrid's Sewing Projects
Happy sewing everyone!
I've just discovered that I've been nominated also by Linda from Patterns, Fabric and Thread - Oh my. Linda, thank you very much, it's good to get good news twice on a Monday morning :)
Posted by LauraLo at 2:18 AM